Release notes for the November 2024 release of ProStudio Workflow.
From this release, the name of the application has been changed to ProStudio Workflow.
Released 1 December 2024 (v1.3.1)
- Insights is a completely new module to help all users get analytics, overall status and insights of the production
- A product attribute can be set as "Prefered for physical tags". Wish means it will be used as a default field for scanning tags/labels on samples. This is set under Product Attributes in Advanced Settings.
- Projects are now shown and filterable in the list of filters for Products
- The product status is now unique for each work order. The status has been removed from the general list of products and is from this release only viewed and changed when the product is planned in a work order.
- Completeness is a new feature on Work orders. Completeness is listing how many products are listed on the work order and how many of them have been completed. It also lists how many assets going to be produced and how many of them have been completed.
- Upload enhancements with support for new image formats (RAW, EIP, CR2)
- Support to upload video with thumbnail
- Major improvements of the API with several new endpoints to use. Read more here: ProStudio Workflow API
- Export of product information has been improved to display all types of product attributes in a proper manner
- Project related Product attributes now also handle text attributes
- Improved dialog when adding products to work orders. Products can now easily be added to the work order from the work order itself. This by using the new dialog and searching by entering or scanning the product name or other product attribute.
- All statuses in the application share the same color property with the same color pallet.
- States have been added to statutes to improve and connect statuses to a degree of completeness. This enables easier follow-up and data to the Insights module.
- The Task module has been improved and a new layout build
- UI improvements with scrollable tables for work orders and products
- UI improvements with images on products, style guide views, and related products on product details view
- Adds the possibility to set a new status on an asset directly on upload
- Improved selection of asset view on work order
- Possibility to change status on selected assets on asset view on work order
- Some bugfixes have been done to the import of product data
- Bugfixes to improve user management and invitations to new users
- Bugfixes to improve search in Search and Scan module
- New infrastructure for support of data storage in the EU and US has been set into operation
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article