What products do I need to use Profoto HSS?

Modified on Sun, 22 Nov 2020 at 11:46 AM

You need a Profoto A1, B1 or B2 Off-Camera Flash and either an Air Remote TTL for your camera brand. Also, you need a corresponding camera, of course.

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article