Using the Sessions screen | Viewing Sessions | Deleting Sessions | Exporting Sessions | Export Status | Creating a new Session
Using the Sessions screen
Sessions is the first screen you see when you open the ProStudio iPad app. It's shows all the Sessions you have captured but haven’t exported yet.
Each session shows an overview image of what the model is wearing. Circular thumbnails show each tagged product along with indicators of how many videos and photos are in the Session.
Before exporting, your can review your Session and delete the ones you don't want to keep. Once you are happy with all your videos and photos, you export them.
Note: When your Sessions are exported, they leave the Sessions screen and are no longer visible in the iPad app.
- Tap the session you want to view. This takes you to the Composer screen.
- In Composer, you can review all the videos and photos within the session.
You can choose which Sessions to export, and which to discard.
Note: Deleting a session will permanently delete all photos and videos within that outfit.
- In the Sessions screen, tap the Check Mark icon of an outfit to toggle it into a Delete icon. If you change your mind, just tap the icon again.
- Once you've marked all the sessions you want to delete, tap Delete at the top of the screen.
- A popover shows you all the content that is about to be deleted. Confirm by pressing “Delete permanently” . The sessions are now discarded.
To export your photos, tap Export at the top of the screen. The Export Panel will open and let you select multiple storage volumes, a destination folder and which presets to generate for each export destination.
- In the Export Panel, choose a target volume.
- You will now see a list of the folders in your selected volume.
- Pick a folder or enter a create a new one by typing in the New folder... field.
- To change which Presets will be created, tap the Video Presets or Photo Presets rows.
- Repeat the process for multiple export destinations.
- Tap Export to start the export process.
Tip: You will only see volumes that are currently available. If you see no volumes at all, try inserting another USB stick into StyleShoots.
Viewing an ongoing export
- The Export Status panel shows you a live status of the export progress along with key info like amount of files and number of export presets selected.
- To stop an ongoing export, tap Stop Export. Ongoing sessions will be finalized, and the rest will be put back in the Sessions screen.
Tip: You can always see info about your latest export. Tap Latest export [date] at the top of the Sessions screen, and a panel will show you all the key info.
Creating a new Session
Please see how to create a new Session in the section Composer > Creating a new Session.